Winter health supplements, these four health porridges are essential!
Winter health supplements have always been a way of life for many people, and the best way to supplement them is to drink porridge.
Especially in the winter morning, it is the most comfortable to drink porridge. Today, I recommend some of the most comfortable tonic for winter.
Red jujube peanut glutinous rice porridge and red jujube nourish qi and blood, nourish liver and spleen and stomach, and warm yang.
This porridge is suitable for spleen and stomach weakness caused by nausea, lack of qi and blood, thrombocytopenia, anemia, chronic hepatitis, and malnutrition.
Ingredients: 90g of rice; 30g of glutinous rice; 30g of peanuts; 15g of dried red dates; 20g of oatmeal rice; 900ml of water; ravioli practice: 1. Wash the peanuts and glutinous rice and soak in water for 6 hours.
2. Wash the rice and oatmeal, and dry clean the dates.
3. Add all prepared ingredients to the pressure cooker and cook.
Tips: 1. The dried red dates in the raw material are processed dried red dates. You can also cut the dried red dates into slices.
2. Use sliced red dates to make porridge, and the porridge flavor of alternate porridge is more intense.
3, younger infants are not suitable to drink this porridge, so as not to get stuck in peanuts.
Black sesame walnut porridge is a kind of porridge suitable for all ages, no matter the elderly, children can eat it.
It can help to solve the problems of hair loss, early white hair, kidney deficiency, poor spleen and stomach function, and defecation.
It is especially suitable for middle-aged and elderly friends. It can nourish the kidneys, nourish qi and blood, and regulate the spleen and stomach, so it is very suitable for nourishing in winter, and it can be used for righting and strengthening the vitality.
Ingredients: Red date porridge (or white porridge, 50 grams of rice); 15 grams of walnut kernels; 15 grams of black sesame seeds; ravioli practice: 1. Take back the red dates from the red date porridge, peel and pit them, and put the date puree back into the porridge.
2. The fried walnut jam is trying to grind away that thin layer of skin, otherwise it will be bitter, and then mashed with black sesame. The walnut must be thinner, otherwise it will choke the baby. If you use a food grinder, it is better.
3. Add walnut black sesame powder to the porridge and stir well.
Tips: 1. Wash the black sesame seeds into a fine powder.
Walnut kernels need to be soaked, peeled and ground into fines.
Next, boil the rice, then add black sesame and walnut kernels to the finely ground powder, stir in, and slowly cook until ready to eat.
2. In the early stage, you can prepare more black sesame and walnut kernels, make them into fines, and put them in the refrigerator for storage.
Lotus seed lily red bean porridge red beans have the effect of refreshing and soothing, strengthening the spleen and kidney.
Red soybean meal is iron and has the effect of nourishing blood. It is a tonic for women during physiological period.
Adding lotus seeds and lilies has the effects of solidifying and strengthening qi, hemostasis, strengthening muscles and bones, etc. It can treat dryness of the lungs, dry cough, improve visceral vitality and strengthen physical strength.
Ingredients: 20 grams of red beans; 20 grams of lotus seeds; 10 grams of lilies; 30 grams of rice; rock sugar; ravioli method: 1. Prepare the ingredients.
2, lotus seeds, lilies, red beans, washed with water, soak for half an hour.
Wash the rice with water and set aside.
3. Add an appropriate amount of water to the casserole and boil over medium heat.
Put lotus seeds, lilies, and red beans in the pot.
4. Cook on low heat for about 20 minutes, add rice, and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Add rock sugar to the pot and stir with a spoon until the porridge thickens.
The lotus seed yam porridge and yam-rich yam have the functions of “smart eyesight” and “non-survival and longevity”, which are very beneficial to human health.Called “food medicine.”
Ingredients: 30g of lotus seeds; 80g of yam; 50g of previous rice; water; white sugar (optional); practice: 1. Wash and peel yam and cut into small dices;
2. Add the washed previous lotus seeds and yam dices to the casserole and add enough water.
3. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat and slowly cook into porridge.
(Continuous stirring is required during this period to prevent sticking to the bottom).
When you eat, you can add sugar and mix well.
The benefits of these four health porridges are really many, so make a bowl in the cold winter!